Roto-Rooter plumbers in Bakersfield provide plumbing maintenance and repairs as well as clogged drain cleaning. Roto-Rooter’s Bakersfield plumbers offer residential and commercial plumbing services that customers depend on for all of their local plumbing needs.
Trusted and recommended since 1935, Roto-Rooter is the premier provider of plumbing and drain cleaning services in Bakersfield, CA. Homeowners and businesses depend on Roto-Rooter 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our specialty is emergency services.
Your call will be answered by a trained customer service representative who will handle your request quickly and schedule service at your convenience.
- Homeowners should consider replacing old water heaters, furnaces, toilets, or any other appliance with new high-efficiency or water-saving models. This means any unit that is more than 12-15 years old can probably pay for itself within a few years by reduced utility usage.
- Periodically drain water from the bottom of your water heater to remove sediment. This will extend the life of your water heater.
- Stop annoying water hammer noises by installing shock absorbers that absorb vibrations in water lines.
- Use biodegradable soaps & detergents.
- Toilets consume more than 40% of your total water usage. Installation of a new toilet flapper and fill valve will keep your toilet running efficiently.
- Replacing an old shower head can save up to 7.5 gallons of water per minute without sacrificing full spray action at low or high water pressures.
- Don’t put up with any slowly dripping faucets. A slow drip can waste as much as 150 gallons og water each day or 4,500 gallons per month and will add to the water bill.